You will need two 12 x 12 pieces of patterned paper and a bone folders is nice also.
1. Fold the piece of paper in half two times so you have a 6 x 6 square. Then open it back up. Then fold diagonally and open up and then fold diagonally again the other way.
2. Open up and fold all four corners into the middle.
3. Fold two of the edges inward so they meet in the middle. Unfold and repeat with other side.
4. Unfold two of the central tabs.
5. Turn the box and lift up the sides.
6. Fold the sides in as shown, then fold the top point into the center of the box.
7. Turn the box on its side and push into all of the corners to secure.
8. Repeat on the other side, then make the other half of the box Use a slightly smaller paper for the other half of the box.
Here is a quick video on how to make the box:
I made these two 6 x 6 cards with the Prickly Pear Paper & Cardmaking Stamp Set, Emerald Ink and the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge:
Next hop on over to Brenda's FABULOUS blog
She has a complete list of all the hoppers! Thanks Brenda!