Sunday, January 25, 2015

Washi Tape Storage


Here is an idea I came up with for washi tape storage! Get a CTMH Small Organizer Get some empty Saran Wrap boxes and cut off top and put rolls of washi tape in the boxes. You can also spray paint or cover outside with paper. The Saran Wrap box measures 2 x 2 x 12. Looks like 5 boxes will fit with extra space of 2 x 2x 10.5 at the end. You might could find a shorter box to fit there or perhaps 5 longer boxes measuring 2 x 2 x 14. To see another storage idea click here from Container Store.




Our Medium Organizer is great for Project Life and our Large is awesome for our stamp sets. On my "to do" list is organize my photos in the medium size.

Leave me a comment on any ideas you have to use with our Organizers. I will randomly pick one for a free stamp set- Treasured Friendship Please leave an email or blog address or some way to find you so I can notify you if you are the winner. Winner selected Feb 1! Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. so very clever!! thanks for Sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Joyce! :)

      Delete
    2. Congratulations Joyce! You are the winner of the stamp set! I will put it in the mail tomorow!

      Delete