Monday, September 1, 2014

Mojo Monday 361

Take a look at my Mojo Monday card PLUS 4 more using Close to My Heart's new paper pack called Pathfinding (X7186B), a Stamp set called Pretty Petals (C1599), A True Thank You (M1029) and Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799). I used Chocolate and Glacier Stamp Pads on these cards. Hope you like them! To see the Mojo Monday blog and other cards using this sketch click here




Here are more cards I made with the Pathfinding paper. I used the scallop border punch on this one (Z1851):



Here is a little 3 x 3 card-



I used Better with a Friend stamp set (D1608) on this one-



I used You Mean the World to Me (B1467) on this card-




To order click here






2 comments:

  1. All nicely done. I particularly like the second one with that scalloped border and the three pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete