Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Join my team in August!

I have been with Close to My Heart for over 14 years and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made! I have enjoyed all the friends I have made with CTMH and consider it to be a second family.
I had a blast with my unit at convention at Disneyland and we are going back next summer and and would love for you to join! The year after that it will be at Disney World. To signup click here to get over $380 in products for only $99 and become a Georgia Peach today!

Here are just a few of the many reasons to join CTMH:

Tax breaks on your business expenses on items from computers to stamps, inks, and papers – it’s so cool to love what you sell!
Access to the CTMH Consultant Website for even more amazing art and business ideas including private bulletin boards and a training academy to earn your degree!
Get free product and a great discount on the best line of paper-crafting available in the market today!
Love every minute of your job! How many people can say that?!?!
Make money doing something you love while helping, teaching, and bringing joy into others lives!


Now you have the choice between two great kits!

Cardmakers



Scrapbookers



To see an itemization of kit contents click here

No comments:

Post a Comment