Friday, December 13, 2013

Festive Friday Blog Hop!


I made this Christmas Stocking with Close to My Heart Z1884 Sparkle and Shine Textiles, Z1760 Burlap Ribbon and Z1800 Colonial White Rosette Ribbon. I thought it turned out pretty cute! Hope you enjoy our last installment in the Festive Friday Blog Hop! Happy Holidays!!!!


Next hop on over to Linda Pekrul's blog

or here is a complete list of the hoppers







CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up

1. Diane Tuggle's blog
2. You are here
3. Linda Pekrul's blog
4. Jamie Barney's blog
5. Paige Dolecki's blog
6. Mary Ellen Driggs's blog
7. April Grigson's blog
8. Theresa Miller's blog
9. Brenda Lapp's blog
10. Ashley Denny's blog


11 comments:

  1. Your stocking is awesome. I wish my sewing skills were that good.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome project, you have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric worked up into a beautiful stocking! Love it combined with the burlap and the white roses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I made the other stocking on my blog with some old curtains and then i said what am I going to do for this hop and everything was still out so it was easy peasy!

      Delete
  4. Great use of the textiles. Your stocking turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could sew!! Lol you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable stocking! Love the Burlap Ribbon trim!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete