Thursday, September 19, 2013

CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop






Hope you like my Halloween Card I made for the CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop! I used B1413 Perfect Fit-Halloween Holiday Stamp set, Sunset Stamp Pad and my trusty CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.


Next hop on over to Linda Pekrul's blog

or here is a complete list of the hoppers

CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up

1. Diane Tuggle's blog
2. Rebecca Brown's blog
3. Michelle Bowley's blog
4. You are here
5. Linda Pekrul's blog
6. Jamie Barney's blog
7. Paige Dolecki's blog
8. Mary Ellen Driggs's blog
9. April Grigson's blog
10. Theresa Miller's blog
11. Brenda Lapp's blog
12. Ashley Denny's blog

11 comments:

  1. I love how you created your own paper for this card. It's the perfect background. I may lift this idea for my cousin's birthday on Halloween. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had something else made but I was feeling like doing something quick and in the Halloween theme.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Love it!!! I must start using my cartridge. Great background paper you created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so many things you can do with our cartridges! Could keep you busy for quite a while! LOL

      Delete
  4. Your card is super cute. I love how you stamped your own patterned paper.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete