Thursday, August 15, 2013

CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop


Thank you for joining in our CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop.

Hope you enjoy my 4.25 x 5.5 card and Ornament. I used the stamp set and paper from the Frosted Cardmaking Workshop, Color-ready Seam Binding Ribbon, Twilight Stamp pad and clear embossing powder. I cut my circles 2.5 and 3.5 on the cricut.



















Next hop on over to Linda Pekrul's blog

or here is a complete list of the hoppers

CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up

1. Diane Tuggle's blog
2. Rebecca Brown's blog
3. Michelle Bowley's blog
4. You are here
5. Linda Pekrul's blog
6. Jamie Barney's blog
7. Paige Dolecki's blog
8. Mary Ellen Driggs's blog
9. April Grigson's blog
10. Theresa Miller's blog
11. Brenda Lapp's blog
12. Ashley Denny's blog

19 comments:

  1. Is the ornament tucked on the front of the card? Clever gift/ card combo!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are 2 separate thing! good idea!

      Delete
  2. Frosted is my favorite of the new paper packs. I love the clean & simple look of your card. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about making a pull away ornament on a card. This is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are 2 separate things but great idea!

      Delete
  4. What a fun idea, incorporating the ornament in with the card. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are 2 separate things but great idea! I think I will make some up like that with the extras!

      Delete
  5. Cute card and ornament. You've made me bump the Frosted Cardmaking WOTG up on my wish list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete