Friday, June 15, 2012

15th of the Month Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Welcome to our first monthly Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! On the 15th of each month we will be showcasing the current SOTM set with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart consultants. If you are visiting from Addie's blog Then you are on the right track, if not please start at the beginning with our hostess Pam. LIFE IS TWEET is the set for June! There are many options with this set! You can do birthday’s, anniversary, or just a general thinking of you projects! The possibilities are endless! This is my creation I used the Stella Paper Pack, Green Assortment Buttons and Sean Binding Ribbon that I dyed to match with the Cocoa Ink Pad. Next check out Amy's blog

23 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment. I am pleased to say that I have just found CTMH and am loving them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the use of darker colors to accent the bright message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colors from Stella--love all the sentiments in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of the single button on the bottom of your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne! I did thread a little hemp through the button. i don't like naked buttons! haha

      Delete
  5. Great card!! I like your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darla and I appreciate you stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Stella! I love stella with this set. I may need to go create some more cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stella also! it just may be my all time favorite! you can do so much with it!

      Delete
  7. Great card Carol -- love the little details - esp with the button :)

    Lucy
    http://www.love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Lucy and I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I love your use of Stella and the button adds the perfect touch! Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted it cause I forgot to add my email and blog. I loved the card! I didn't want to have 2 comments because of the drawing. www.craftykards.blogspot.com eileencards41@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by Eileen!

      Delete
  10. Amazing! Very creative!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete