Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shine Bright!



I made a layout with the die-cut post card the corporate office sent Consultants using the Stella Paper Pack, Paradise Baker's Twine, Paradise Paper Flowers, a frame from the Pewter Mini-Medley Accents Collection and I used the Bottom Border-Footnotes pattern from the Reflections Scrapbooking Program. I used a picture that was taken at the last Salt Lake City Convention of me and Jeanette Lynton founder and CEO of Close to My Heart! I wrote "Can't wait to see you again!" because I am so excited for that first morning of Convention when everyone is gathered together excited yelling and clapping and we see Jeanette, Monica, Kristine and the Corporate gang with their bright and smiling faces ready for another GREAT Convention!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!! I am ready!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. love your postcard layout! Roxie was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - Wish I could go to Convention this year! Something to work toward next year for sure!! Can't wait to see your layouts of the trip when you get back ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definately go!! Make it your goal! Wonder where it will be next year. I will make a goal of taking lots of pics and making layouts!! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Super entry-hope you win a stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! That would be exciting!!

      Delete
  4. Oh, your layout is stunning! The colors and images, just everything is perfect! Frame it!
    Thanks for joining us today at Sticking Around Blog Hop. We appreciate your sweet comment and don't forget to check on Monday to see if you won!
    Hugs,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Thanks for the reminder I will check. Hope I win :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete